Co-operative Department of Uttar Pradesh
सहकारिता विभाग, उत�?तर प�?रदेश सरकार
सहकारिता विभाग, उत�?तर प�?रदेश सरकार का परिचय
(Introduction of Co-operative Department)
Co-operative Society means an organization registered under the Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Societies Act, 1935 or the Uttar Pradesh Self Supporting Co-operative Societies Act 1996.
1. Open and voluntary membership
2. Democratic Administration
3. Disposal of Surplus in relation to patronage and common good.
4. Cooperative Education
5. Cooperative among cooperatives
Role of Cooperative Department
1. Co-operative Societies (including Co-operative Bank), Co-operative Marketing Societies and Union’s Cooperative Processing Societies and Industrial Co-operatives.
2. Control of Warehousing Corporation, Land Development Bank and Cooperative Marketing Union.
3. Control of all officers serving in the Cooperative Department.
4. Administrative charge of all buildings occupied by Cooperative Department.