Revenue Department, Bihar Government
Board of Revenue, Government of Bihar
राजस्व पर्षद, बिहार सरकार
राजस्व पर्षद, बिहार सरकार का परिचय
(Introduction of Board of Revenue)
- Conduct of Departmental Examination of Gazetted officer of 26 Department like I.A.S., I.P.S., B.A.S., D.S.P., Medical, N.S.C., Vetnary, Judicial, A.P.P., B.F., Bihar Accounts Services, P.R.D.A., Engineer, P.H.D., Agriculture, Education, B.Co.S. etc and Secretariat Assistants.
- Departmental Account Examination of Mufassil Staff of Collectrate, Subdivision, Block, Police officers (district and range).
- Examination of Case records of officer of I.A.S., and Bihar administrative services and Bihar Cooperative Services.
- Treasury Training of officers of I.A.S., B.A.S., Medical, Sale Tax, Accounts Services, NSC Services and Dy. Controllers.
- Conduct of enquires relating to various Department and concerning various officers.
- Board’s Miscellaneous Rules.
In the following matters, Board of Revenue is the highest court:
1. All cases relating to Excise.
2. Land Ceiling cases:
Appeal Cases relating declaration of Surplus Land.
16(3) Cases - pre-emption case regarding Sale of Land.
3. Transport cases relating to cancellation of permit.
4. Service Appeal - S.O. and Assistants of the Joint Cadre for the Secretariat and in the office of Divisional Commissioners.
5. Certificate appeal cases against order of Collector under P.D.R.Act.
6. Registration - Appeal against order of I.G. Registration.
7. Appeal in mutation cases.
8. Cases under Bihar State Pollution Control Act.
2. Cases relating to Court of Wards Act basically relating to zamindari estates.
3. Cases remanded by High Court, e.g., case related to the issue of dispute of SKG Sugar Mill in which dues of Banks were to be realized - parties are SKG, the Dept. of Industry and the concerned bank.
4. Bettiah Raj - The management of the Bettiah Raj is with the State under the Court of Wards Act, 1895.
5. Enforcement of Law of Escheat.
1. Departmental Proceedings of IAS, IPS and IFS Officers.
2. Promotion cases of the officers of the department of:
Cabinet Secretariat and Co-ordination Dept. including Vigilance, Election and C.M.Secretariat.
Personnel & Administrative Reforms
Mines and Geology
Transport and Civil Aviation
Bihar Administrative Service
Bihar Police Service
3. Looking after the Library of Board of Revenue which contains extremely old manuals and orders and decisions of the govt.
4. STA - Sanction of Road permit. State Transport Authority.
5. Allotment of House for non-gazetted employees.
6. Appointing Authority of officers of the rank of Inspector of Excise Department.
Examinations being conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board:
1. PG-MAT: Post Graduate Medical Admission Test.
2. BCECE in two stages: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination - (a) PT and (b) Mains. [covers courses relating to engineering, medical science and agriculture science, dairy and fisheries.]
3. ITI CAT: Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test.
4. DCECE: Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination.